10 lbs. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Washed Grade 1 Fresh Medium/Dark Roast 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Fragrant and floral with wine and fruit overtones, the Yirgacheffe is one of the most prized East African coffees! One of the absolute coffees for cold brews, espressos, cappuccinos, and coffee lovers who enjoy flavor, some acidity, and a rich cup of their favorite hot beverage!
- When roasted to a medium-dark level, it has a smooth medium body and long, lingering finish. Medium Roast brings out the complete flavor nuances along with a nice acidity and smooth body. Great anytime of the day for those who enjoy a "kick" in their coffee. Very nice for cold brews and espresso shots too.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee is one of the worlds most sought after coffees.
- Since Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee and it has embedded history as the first coffee growing region, it's no wonder these beans are incredibly popular.
- Offering a softly fragrant aroma, these coffee beans have a subtle floral scent and a satisfyingly intensified finish that would leave any coffee drinker's palate wanting more. This is a medium/dark roast with a sheen of oil on the beans, not to be confused with an espresso roast. This roast level is flavorful and rich roast for those wanting not too, too dark, but some oil on the beans.
These Ethiopian beans are hand-picked, which makes the quality rank high amongst other coffees. Processed through the wet-processing method, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe's beans are fermented for over 72 hours after having their fruit and pulp removed by the use of natural enzymes. This process allows the Ethiopian Yirgacheffe to absorb the sugars in the coffee fruit, creating a stronger full-body flavor in comparison to the dry-method of processing coffee. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee beans are known for having a warm zing, which makes this coffee bean distinctive enough to rank as one of the finest. However, what makes this African coffee bean stand out is its resonant finish – a highly-flavored mix that does not overpower with an earthy taste. If you are looking for a taste of coffee history, the Ethiopian Yirgacheffe beans have everything your palate could ask for! Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffees are for the most part still a wild non-cultivated coffee. The cup is characterized by a citrus and floral quality with full body and an exotic earthy nature. We roast this bean at medium to medium dark. Our current batch is truly magnificent. A very complete lush and rich taste. If you must buy only one coffee from us go with this Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. You will not be disappointed. This cup of soft, fragrant coffee has a distinctive flavor that is both exotic and classic. This delicious gourmet coffee is produced in the region of Yirga Cheffe, one of the most distinguished regions of Africa. This Ethiopian coffee is wet-processed, giving it a medium intensity of spice and herb flavors. This is why we are very confident that when you buy freshly roasted Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee you will be treating yourself to one of the most distinctive coffees we have to offer. Roast instructions: roast this bean at medium to medium dark.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.