5 lbs. Guatemala Finca Ceylan Organic SHG Fresh Unroasted 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Atitlan coffees tend to be more relaxed than Huehuetenango coffees, but no less tasty. The flavor profile is similar - creamy chocolate, nice complexity to the body, some lemon and floral accents.
- Dominant Cup Characteristic: Bold yet relaxed flavor. Attributes: Moderate to full body, with a pleasingly moderate acidity. Flavor Traits: Citrus acidity, cocoa. Certifications: Organic, Rain Forest, Bird Friendly.
- Growing Conditions: Shade grown, hand picked sun dried on patios. Hardness of the Bean: A dense high grown Central American coffee. Altitude: 3,500-5,000 feet. Processing: Fully Washed. Varietal: Bourbon, Typica, Mundo Novo.
- Roasting: Start with a Full City (Medium Dark), or just a few snaps into the second crack. If you can't hear the cracks, then roast until the beans are smooth and medium dark brown with just the first hint of sheen as the oil emerges. This coffee roasts evenly. Try this, and then if you prefer, feel free to carry it darker in subsequent roasts.
- Recommendation: Guatemala produces some of our most popular coffees. People who enjoy clean, clear taste profiles in a balanced coffee with a chocolate finish will enjoy this coffee. The flavor can be changed substantially depending on how dark you roast it, but just about everyone will find something to like.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.
Great coffee. It roasted evenly. Great tasting.
5 lbs. Guatemala Organic Finca Ceylan SHG RFA SMBC Fresh Unroasted Coffee Beans
Great quality, great taste, VERY happy customer!
One of my favorites to roast in the Huky 500. Roads is one state over. Fast delivery and I like the paper bag not plastic.
Great coffee and service