5 lbs. El Salvador Santa Ana Reserva Organic Natural E/p Fresh Medium Roast 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Cup Characteristics: Sweet, mild cherry and creamy, luscious milk chocolate flavor nuances makes this coffee a complete and satisfying cup.
- Nice mellow brightness and a very sweet tropical fruit note at the start moving into a creamy milk chocolate body with a hint of mild cherry. Hints of berry and honey throughout.
- The soil, rich with volcanic ash, gives this coffee a smooth distinct body.
- Hints of berry and honey throughout with a wonderful milk chocolate taste that is evident in freshly roasted coffee...yum, a very satisfying coffee treat!
- The beauty of this cup really comes out well with the Pulped Natural (PN, honey processed) process.
One of our favorites is the El Salvador, Pulped Natural or “Honey” coffee beans. The Pulped Natural Process is becoming more popular in Central America for the sweet fruit note it imparts to the cup. The beauty of this cup really comes out well with the Pulped Natural (PN, honey processed) process: you get the even roast of a wet process with the fermented darker fruit notes of a dry process. Beans are grown under variety of shade trees in ideal setting for tree maturation--constant breezes, full sunshine and relatively cool, dry nights. What sets this coffee apart is the processing:to create pulped natural, as opposed to fully washed coffees, the coffee cherry skin is removed, but instead of the sticky mucilage underneath being washed off, the beans with mucilage intact goes directly to the drying patios and is dried, raked, dried some more. This is very labor intensive as the constant raking and turning of the sticky parchment is essential. What this lends to the coffee is a brighter and sweeter finish. When all the steps are preformed correctly the results are a slight increase in sweetness, body and aromatics traditionally found in natural processed coffee, and a milder acidity than we usually find in most washed coffees.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.