5 lbs. Malawi Ngapani Peaberry from the Sable Estate RFA Fresh Medium/Dark Roast 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Fresh Roasted for every order and shipped later the same day. Clean and sweet aftertaste.
- 100% Arabica coffee, mill washed and sun dried, RFA certified. Sweet and slightly floral aroma...a very nice alternative for peaberry coffee lovers!
- Balanced cup with nice fruit tones ranging orangy citrus to sweet apricot.
- Bright sweet and tangy acidity; Smooth and mellow medium body...very nice.
- This Malawi Ngapani Peaberry Coffee is a very nice alternative to the Kenya Peaberry and the Tanzanian Peaberry coffees. All are a must try!
Sable Farming Co Ltd was incorporated in 1988, is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Global Tea and Commodities UK. Group of Companies. It is the largest producer & exporter of quality washed Arabica coffees in Malawi earning valuable foreign exchange for the country. The area under Coffee Plantation is 577 Hectares in the two Estates of Ngapani and Chipale. Sable employs over 1800 workers and over 70 subordinate staff at its estates in Mapanga ,Chipale and Ngapani .(Indirectly supporting over 10000 people) Major portion of the employment is generated in the remote rural areas of Malawi. Ngapani Estate of the Company is the largest employer in the Agriculture sector in the Mangochi District of Malawi. Sable Farming is a Rainforest Alliance Certified Company and its entire Coffee Crop is RFA CERTIFIED. The Coffee factory is also certified Kosher. Sable Farming is a responsible employer, there is gender equality in employment and no Child Labour employed. All Laws of the Country are strictly observed. It is their policy to provide opportunities to learn, contribute and advance; they recognize and reward initiative, innovativeness and creativity. They also have a Health and Safety policy to protect all employees. There is no discrimination on account of HIV. All of their Farm and process operations are based on sustainable Good Agriculture and Manufacture Practices with a strict Environment policy. The Company’s Coffee Factory is situated on Mapanga Estate and has the capacity to processes over 1000 MT of Green Bean Coffee. The entire production is exported to various destinations like Europe, South Africa , Korea, Taiwan and the USA. From Field to Export all processes are under single management.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.