Colombian Sierra Nevada Magdalena Finca Agroberlin, Organic, RFA, SMBC Fresh 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon...simply the best!
- Cupping Notes: Fruity, cherry, subtle dark chocolate nuances with a sweet, round body, soft acidity and a deep, sweet, caramel finish. A wonderful favorite among our staff and terrific both hot and cold!
- Good balance, not an aggressive cup. Outstanding fragrance and finish. Smooth aftertaste
- SOIL TYPE: Coffee pulp & manure compost REGION: Magdalena VARIETIES: Typica, Caturra, Castillo; Excelso bean; COFFEE PROCESSING: Wet and dry milled DRYING: Patio dried CERTIFICATIONS: Smithsonian Bird, Organic, Rain forest Alliance.
- ALTITUDE: 1,300 - 1,700 meters HARVEST: October - January PEAK AVAILABILITY: December - April
- Various coffee certifications, and a favorite among bird friendly advocates
Agroberlin Farm is a single estate located on the southwest slope of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta mountain, a UNESCO world heritage site that possesses some of the richest biodiversity in South America. The farm has been under management since 1998 and obtained its organic certification in 1999. A total of 46 hectares are maintained as natural reserves, offering rich canopies, a perfect habitat for endemic and migratory birds. Excellent certification. Clean, crisp coffee with a lingering finish, very flavorful...down right good!
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.
Enjoy the light roast a lot better. Very nice coffee.
All beans I have purchased from Rhodesroast coffee have been excellent. I’ve had a lot of guests tell me they absolutely love the coffee. I agree. The service and shipping are also excellent. Dianna was extremely helpful and very efficient! In the future I only intend to buy my fresh roasted coffee beans from Rhoadsroast coffee.
We've been using this coffee for several years, and just switched to order directly through RhoadsRoast (instead of -M-Z-N). Its great to know we are supporting an independent group of farmers and roasters using sustainable, responsible methods. The coffee tastes great, mixes well with whole, coconut, or oat milk. My husband drinks it black. I'll choose this over any drive through. It's my daily dose of calm.
Best coffee ever. Received coffee in the timely manner. Amazing test. Thanks
Robust yet smooth earthy tones with well balanced flavor. This coffee can be drunk black no need to alter the flavor.