Kenya Peaberry Plus Rwaikamba Co-op Ngutu Fresh Roasted 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon!
- A wonderful medley of ripe tropical fruits, a tangy acidity and crisp, clean aftertaste, this is a lighter and more refreshing alternative to regular Kenyan coffee.
- Best at a light to medium roast to carefully preserve the delicate taste profile. Darker roasts are full bodied, heavy finish, lower acidity.
- Excellent taste, lingering finish, good acidity, great Kenya coffee!
- The perfect cup to accompany a bright breakfast or a light lunch.
- Our Kenya Peaberry was harvested using a special sieve to painstakingly separate the small percentage of berries from the more commonplace twin beans.
This single origin coffee from Kenya’s Central Province is crafted purely from prized coffee berries - a particular type of coffee bean, formed when the two seeds of a berry fuse into a single tiny oval bean rather than two flat-faced sides. A great Kenya is complex, and has interesting fruit (berry, citrus) flavors, sometimes alternating with spice. Some are clean and bright, others have cherished winey flavors. Our Kenya Peaberry was harvested using a special sieve to painstakingly separate the small percentage of berries from the more commonplace twin beans. Best at a light to medium roast to carefully preserve the delicate taste profile. This coffee has a lime, winey, tart flavor nuance that is brought about by its wonderful medley of ripe tropical fruits, a tangy acidity and crisp, clean aftertaste. This is a lighter and more refreshing alternative to regular Kenyan coffee - the perfect cup to accompany a bright breakfast or a light lunch.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.
I have to admit that my preferred coffee is Kenya Karundul, for me it has the best flavour, smoothness, aroma - it's perfect. But !! the Rwaikamba (which was bought just to try) has challenged all that. It is a really good coffee, and if you are thinking about it, don't - just order some, you will not be disappointed. So in answer to the question .. is it better ? I have to say ... No ! it is equal, both are coffees that are of the highest quality ... they are just a little different from each other. These are African coffee at its finest ... All I can add is - buy some !! You Will be pleasantly surprised ...
even better then usual
This bean makes a delicious, rich cup of coffee with flavors of dark chocolate and caramel (medium City roast). Of the various coffees I have sampled from Rhoads Roast, this has been my favorite so far.
Quite good, but based on recent shipments, the Kenya Karundul AA+ Finest Auction Lot is better. It also seems to impede my sleep, that is why I switched back.