15 lbs. Colombian Medellin Supremo 17/18 Fresh Medium Roast 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- The Colombian Specialty Supremo - a must try - is a perfect balance between acidity and richness and one of the finest renown Colombian coffees.
- Smooth from beginning to end, this popular classic holds up to its name.
- With a delightfully smooth and light body, the Supremo is described as balanced and fruity.
- Presenting a strong aroma, the Colombian Supremo is medium-sweet in acidity, a perfect cup to enjoy at any time of day.
- Medellin Supremo coffee is known to be full or medium in body with a rich, sweet taste and complex acidity.
- A very well-balanced coffee, Supremo is also known for its pleasant aroma and it is delicately sweet in the cup, with a light, aromatic body.
Growing coffee at altitudes above 4,000 feet results in a richer and sweeter cup of coffee. This is because at higher altitudes the coffee bean takes longer to develop and, because it takes longer, the resulting bean is much denser and less porous than beans developed at low altitudes. Santa Barbara is our main estate and it is comprised of 350 hectares (860 acres) and two wet mills. It enjoys a micro climate generated by a mixture of high altitude with warm breezes that climb up the mountain from the Cauca river valley at the bottom of the ridge. This region also benefits from fertile soils, which are rich in volcanic ash. The “Supremo” portion of Columbia Supremo coffee is derived from the size of the bean. Colombian Supremo coffee is made with only the very best, larger beans. They produce absolutely delicious coffee beans that put Colombia on the map. If the tantalizing smell of Colombian Coffees does not win you over, then the surprisingly rich and full-bodied taste surely will. It has the right amount of acidity which when combined with the unique nutty aroma and the perfectly sweet (never overwhelmingly sweet) taste, makes for one winning, knock-out combination that people from all walks of life have come to appreciate and love. To prove that this wonderful coffee really lives up to its name, people were asked to sample different kinds of coffee while they had blindfolds on. The majority chose Colombian Coffee which just goes to show that when it comes to producing high-quality coffee, nothing beats Colombians. They surely know that when it comes to producing coffee, balance is always the key to making a wonderful cup. On your first sip, you will instantly notice that there is nothing in particular that overpowers the other features of the coffee and, aside from that, there is no horrible aftertaste that leaves your mouth wishing for a glass of water after drinking a cup.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.