Bolivian Organic 100% Arabica Fresh Roasted or Unroasted 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Light roasts have a very nice acidity and bring out the toastiness of the beans. Honey, dried cherry: roasted at medium. Dark Roast: Very dark. Intense and deep...excellent cupping at all roast levels.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Even sweeter in the cup, still delicate but rich.
- The Bolivian Yungas has a heavy, full-bodied, mellow, nutty flavor and satisfying taste, a soft acidity and great balance, topped off with a surprising semi-sweet finish.
- Varieties: 70% criolla; 30% caturra. Altitude: 3,937-5,905 Feet, 1200-1800 meters above sea level.
- Trading Partner: Federacion de Caficultores Exportadores de Bolivia (FECAFEB). Location: Caranavi Province, North and South Yungas.
Plush Typical shrubs are grown on the rugged slopes of the Southern Andes Mountains, in a humid, sub-tropic forest dominated by precious Mahogany trees. The majority of the local family farmers cooperate in this project, producing one of the highest quality Bolivian coffees available. This coffee is very rich with nutty aroma, notes of lemon peel, cinnamon, and carob. The Federation of Exporting Coffee Producers (FECAFEB) was founded in 1991 as a national organization to defend the rights and needs of small-scale coffee farmers. FECAFEB has taken huge steps forward and seems to be right in stride with the new Bolivian political reality in support of Indigenous voice and rights. At elevations as high as 5,800ft, Colonial Caranavi is grown by a small group of native farmers known as Colonials. Below a magnificent mahogany forest there are 41 small farms averaging 3 acres each; cultivated here are the Typica and Bourbon varietals of Arabica coffee. The farmers diligently grow and work to improve the quality of their coffees and their organic farming cultivation practices. This organic coffee is grown without the use of harmful pesticides, harvested by hand, and dried on raised bed patios, which are consistently tended to; this ensures even drying and an even roast. Since it is Fair-Trade Certified, the farmers and their communities greatly benefit from its production which has created a political space for the voice of small-scale coffee producers. Organic Bolivia’s full-bodied coffee develops sweetened, fruit flavors, Cultivated near orange, lemon, and other fruit trees, This coffee sometimes have undertones of these fruits. With low acidity, is also known to produce nutty, chocolate flavors after being brewed. When roasted to a medium level, it has a sweet flavor with notes of dried cherry. Roast at medium, or for the intense coffee lovers, this Bolivian can adapt to a dark, very dark cup.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.