3 lbs. Organic Colombian Sierra Nevada Magdalena Finca Agroberlin, RFA, SMBC Fresh Light/Medium Roast 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Cupping Notes: Fruity, cherry, subtle dark chocolate nuances with a sweet, round body, soft acidity and a deep, sweet, caramel finish. New to fresh roasted coffee? This one is a great start and a must try!
- Good balance, not an aggressive cup. Outstanding fragrance and finish. Smooth aftertaste, excellent flavor with a nice balance of acidity in the cup.
- This coffee is one of our favorite "go-to" and take home coffees. Certified organic, RFA, and SMBC.
- SOIL TYPE: Coffee pulp & manure compost REGION: Magdalena VARIETIES: Typica, Caturra, Castillo; Excelso bean; COFFEE PROCESSING: Wet and dry milled DRYING: Patio dried CERTIFICATIONS: Smithsonian Bird, Organic, Rain forest Alliance.
- ALTITUDE: 1,300 - 1,700 meters HARVEST: October - January PEAK AVAILABILITY: December - April
Agroberlin Farm is a single estate located on the southwest slope of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta mountain, a UNESCO world heritage site that possesses some of the richest biodiversity in South America. The farm has been under management since 1998 and obtained its organic certification in 1999. A total of 46 hectares are maintained as natural reserves, offering rich canopies, a perfect habitat for endemic and migratory birds.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.
Organic Colombian Sierra Nevada Magdalena Finca Agroberlin, RFA, SMBC Fresh Light/Medium Roast is full flavored yet smooth and delicious long after your first cup of the day.
I selected the the light/medium roast, that I prepare in a stovetop espresso maker. This coffee is really good, it has a very nice rich flavor. The only reason I give it 4 stars (for lack of 4.5), is that RhoadsRoast also carries the Costa Rica Terazzu la Pastora and the Ethiopean Yirgachef, which are excellent coffees that are hard to beat. All are delicious coffees!