5 lbs. Colombian Medellin Supremo Medium/Dark Fresh Roast 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Creamy milk chocolate, balanced citrus.
- One of the finest premium Colombian coffees. Altitude: 5,280 Feet 1,609 Meters Varietal: Castillo Process: Washed Drying: Silo drying Harvest: October - May Export: November - June
- Medellin Supremo coffee is known to be full or medium in body with a rich, sweet taste and complex acidity.
- A very well-balanced coffee, Supremo is also known for its pleasant aroma.
- It is delicately sweet in the cup, with a light, aromatic body and lingering finish...excellent coffee!
Coffee connoisseurs note that Colombian Medellin Supremo Coffee is bright enough to enjoy in the morning (e.g., with a Medium Roast) while also rich enough to serve in the evening (e.g., Dark Roast). Medellin Supremo coffee is comparable to Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee though with a higher level of acidity. The Colombian Medellin Supremo coffee is one of the principal Milds and is often described as “Sauve” or soft. It is delicately sweet in the cup, with a light, aromatic body. Only the top grades have a low-toned acidity which makes it a perfect all day coffee. Comments: This is probably the best-known Colombian coffee thanks to its particularly sweet taste. Its name derives from the bean size. Local connoisseurs call it “mild”. It is easily digestible, with its light and delicate taste, its medium acidity, and slightly nutty taste. A combination of factors such as climate, altitude, constant care, renovation of trees, and good volcanic soil provide the basis for excellent coffee production. Our recommendation: Its mellow aroma makes it ideal for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon break. Roasting Levels: Best at Full City to Full French.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.