3 lbs. Indo-Pacific Java Estate Kayumas Fresh Unroasted 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Cupping Notes: baker's chocolate, syrupy, cedar
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Single Origin: Curah Tatal and Kayumas, Java
- Location: East Jave, Indonesia
- Harvest Period: May-September
- Milling Process: Washed, Sun Dried
- Aroma: Sweet vanilla aroma with dark chocolate and brown spice notes
- Flavor: Rich, intense and balanced flavor with slight earthy.
- Aftertaste: Sweet lingering and dry aftertaste.
- Acidity: Sweet mild acidity
- Body: Smooth medium to full body
Cupping Notes: Baker's Chocolate, Syrupy, Cedar; Score: 85.94
Our Indo-Pacific Java Estate Kayumas coffee originates from smallholder coffee farms in the villages of Curah Tatl and Kayumas in Eastern Java. This exquisite coffee displays a syrupy and heavy body, with deep notes of baker's chocolate and cedar without the overwhelming earthy undertones present among many Indonesian coffees. The result is a bold, heavy cup up front with a clean, complete lingering finish. Very good delivery, well balanced flavor, slight earthy, smooth body and sweet mild acidity with dark chocolate and brown spice notes
This single origin coffee is excellent and a staff and family favorite! Our coffees are chosen and established with great love and greater yet - consideration of origin, flavor profile and quality. All of these components help us to deliver consistent, exceptional coffee that easily become a favorite go-to coffee.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.