5 lbs. Colombian Santa Barbara Estate Excelso E/p 15/16 Fresh Medium Roast 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Sweet lemon, milk chocolate, balanced and lasting finish.
- With a delightfully smooth and light body, this Excelso is described as balanced and fruity.
- This Colombian Specialty Excelso E/P - a must try - is a perfect balance between acidity and richness.
- Presenting a strong aroma, the Santa Barbara Estate Colombian Medellin Excelso is medium-sweet in acidity, a perfect cup to enjoy at any time of day.
- Smooth from beginning to end, this popular classic holds up to its name.
The Santa Barbara Estate is located in the southwest section of the Department of Antioquia. Don Pedro Echavarria established the Santa Barbara Estate almost three decades ago with the vision of producing and offering to the world a superior quality Colombian Coffee. This vision is proudly shared by all in the Santa Barbara Estate family. The Santa Barbara Estate is one of the few completely integrated coffee farms in Colombia, which ensures traceability and close quality control from the cherry on the tree until the moment that the coffee arrives at your roaster. A combination of factors such as climate, altitude, constant care, renovation of trees, and good volcanic soil provide the basis for excellent coffee production. Education and incentive programs encourage the Estate’s workers to focus on coffee quality rather than quantity. The highly technological wet and dry mill processing is coupled with attention to detail and daily cup testing enabling the Santa Barbara Estate to deliver an exceptional and consistent high-quality Colombian coffee. Location: Santa Barbara, Colombia Altitude: 5,280 Feet 1,609 Meters Varietal: Castillo Process: Washed Drying: Silo drying Harvest: October - May Export: November - June
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.
it lacks real depth and complexity, as compared to other Colombian estate arabicas that I have drunk.