1 lb. Brazil Cerrado Arabica - Natural 17/18 Medium/Dark Roast for the Best Iced Coffees!
- We have roasted, cupped, tasted, and enjoyed these international coffees. We recommend these as some of the finest cups for iced coffee!
- If you see iced and regular coffee as two separate entities, you may be a fan of the cold-brew variety. The hot-brewed method will result in a more robust flavor while the cold brew is mellow and naturally sweet.
- Cupping notes are included. Great for home, entertaining, and restaurant use. Contact merchant if you want your coffee order ground.
- Iced coffee -- the cooler and more refreshing relative of your morning cup of joe -- is a blessing come summertime.
- Organic, Fairtrade, Bird Friendly, and Rainforest certified coffees are available.
There is an art that's worth perfecting when it comes to making iced coffee. There are two schools of thought when it comes to iced coffee, the hot-brewed and the cold-brewed. While they adhere to very different methods, there is one point both agree upon: pouring regular-brewed coffee over ice is nothing short of a travesty. Coffee is a fragile beverage, and it doesn't sustain extreme change in temperatures well. Often times, this will result in a coffee that is acrid, sour or weak. So, how do you make a good iced coffee? Well, it depends on your tastes and the way you perceive iced coffee. If you want an iced beverage that tastes like regular coffee, the hot-brewed method will give you that result. If you see iced and regular coffee as two separate entities, you may be a fan of the cold-brew variety. The hot-brewed method will result in a more robust flavor while the cold brew is mellow and naturally sweet. Ingredients • 1 pound Ground Coffee (good, Rich Roast) • 8 quarts Cold Water • Half-and-half (healthy Splash Per Serving) • Sweetened Condensed Milk (2-3 Tablespoons Per Serving) • Note: Can Use Skim Milk, 2% Milk, Whole Milk, Sugar, Artificial Sweeteners, Syrups...adapt To Your Liking! Preparation: In a large container, mix ground coffee with water. Cover and allow to sit at room temperature eight hours or overnight. Line a fine mesh strainer with cheesecloth and set over a pitcher or other container. Pour coffee/water mixture through the strainer, allowing all liquid to run through. Discard grounds. Place coffee liquid in the fridge and allow to cool. Use as needed. To make iced coffee, pack a glass full of ice cubes. Fill glass 2/3 full with coffee liquid. Add healthy splash of half-and-half. Add 2-3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (can use plain sugar instead) and stir to combine. Taste and adjust half-and-half and/or sweetened condensed milk as needed.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.