Ethiopian Trio: Queen City Harrar Natural, Sidamo Guji Natural Grade 3, & Yirgacheffe Washed Grade 1, Fresh 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- This trio package contains 2.5 pounds each of the Ethiopian coffees listed below. Customer selects roasting profile. Roasted coffee selection is custom roasted within 24-36 hours of order receipt. Unroasted beans for home-roasting enthusiasts are shipped immediately.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Ethiopia produces some of the most unique and fascinating coffees in the world. Great Ethiopians are hard to come by these days - be sure to get a bag before they disappear.
- Ethiopian Natural Sidamo Guji Grade 3 Coffee Beans: In the cup this coffee is lively and bright with notes of apricot and cocoa with a heavy body and a clean, crisp finish. This coffee delivered the fruitiness we were looking for, sweet and syrupy strawberry flavors with blueberry tones and chocolate-citrus notes at the finish.
- Ethiopian Harrar Grade 4 Coffee Beans: This coffee cupping notes hold dark chocolate notes with hints of cinnamon and dried cherry. Ethiopian Harrar coffee is known for its winey and fruity, floral-toned acidity-bright in the cup, evenly intense-and with a rich and pungent, heady aroma that is wonderfully reminiscent of blackberries. Being sun-dried, these coffees exhibit a complex, wild fruitiness that is unmistakable, though sometimes a bit muted. A fine Harrar coffee has a very interesting dry edge to it, and sometimes a surprisingly pleasant, slightly fermented aftertaste including intense notes of jasmine.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Washed Grade 1 Coffee Beans: Fragrant and floral with wine and fruit overtones, the Yirgacheffe is one of the most prized East African coffees and is one of the worlds most sought after coffees. When roasted to a medium-dark level, it has a smooth medium body and long, lingering finish.
Since Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee and it has embedded history as the first coffee growing region, it's no wonder these beans are incredibly popular. Offering a softly fragrant aroma, these coffee beans have a satisfyingly intensified finish that would leave any coffee drinker's palate wanting more. Customers may choose medium or dark roasting levels which are highly recommended in order to fully enjoy the cupping nuances and aromas that these coffees afford. Un-roasted green beans are also offered for home roasting enthusiasts to roast, brew, and enjoy at home. These are some of the best world-renown Ethiopian Coffee beans which coffee-lovers have enjoyed for many years.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.