Kenya AA+ Karundul Finest Auction Lot Fresh Roasted 100% Arabica Coffee Beans
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Sweet with a trace of chocolate and fruit flavors.
- Fragrant, sharp, and full bodied. This coffee is slightly sweet with a trace of chocolate and fruit flavors, excellent balance of acidity and body.
- Announced by strong overtones of berries and citrus fruits, this Kenya originated coffee is a surprise in taste and aroma as well as a superior grade.
- Staying in the characteristic traits of distinctive floral and fruit of aromas of African and Arabian coffees, this blend of citrus and blackberry flavors is a juicy treat.
- It's a medium body, and the epitome of what this type of region has to offer. Auctions lots are a superior grade above all others because of the careful agricultural practices in producing an excellent crop which is evident in the final taste of the bean.
Kenya is the East African powerhouse of the coffee world. Both in the cup, and the way they run their trade, everything is topnotch. The absolute best Kenya coffees are sold as AA, AB to PB. They are specific auction lots sold to the highest bidder, and heated competition drives the prices up. Their research and development is unparalleled. Their quality control is meticulous, and many thousands of small farmers are highly educated in their agricultural practice --and rewarded -- for top level coffee. Kenya AA coffee, which is grown at elevations of 4,900 to 6,800 feet, is nearing the top of the list of the world's finest Arabica bean coffees. When it comes to coffee production, Kenya has a reputation for absolute excellence, especially because it lies near the region where coffee beans originated. These gourmet coffee beans are grown on volcanic soils and are wet-processed; the beans are harvested, immediately removed from the cherries, and washed to remove the excess pulp. This process causes the coffee to have a full body of flavor with a heavy acidity. It also displays a gentle floral aroma as well as berry and citrus notes. Area: Eastern Province, Embu district Altitude: 5600 Ft Varietal: SL 34 (best for growing at high altitudes) AA Process: Wet Mill Soil: Deep red volcanic. A medium-roasted, Kenyan coffee is denoted by the grade AA, meaning it is large in size as well as flavor & is most frequently characterized as having a wine-taste profile. What does this mean? With a sharp acidity and a bold and heavy body, Kenya AA is layered with hints of fruit, giving it a complex sweetness and pungent aroma, like a first growth Bordeaux or a great Cabernet from Napa Valley. Ultimately, Kenya coffee is best known for its berry like and frequently blueberry and black current taste. If one is at all serious about learning and tasting the world's great coffees time should be spent with Kenyan coffee in your cup.
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping
Free USA Shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Air Express or Ground.
For Free USA shipping, merchant selects carriers based upon final customer destination. Customers may also upgrade shipping @ checkout where payment options are available.
Kenya coffees are among the best in Africa, and this Karundul Kenia stands out among Kenyan coffees, ordered it 3 times and it still as good as the 1st taste
Smells, Tastes and after taste
All fruity and never bitter nor earthy beans taste, it’s just above and beyond all runs of the mill earthy beanie coffees
It’s a cure for headaches and bad moods days.
Very medium roast-delicious Kenya flavor that we crave.
Kenya Karundul AA+ Finest Auction Lot 100% Arabica Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans
This is one of the finest and best coffees that I know. Don't dilute it with milk, don't spoil it with sugar. Grind it fresh before preparing the coffee, and enjoy!